SERVICES TO ENTREPRENEURS
EDHEC Young Entrepreneurs
Launched in 2011, EDHEC Business School incubator is a flexible and effective support for students and alumni who wish to start their own business.
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDHEC Entrepreneurs Cafés
Organised five times a year, these meetings are designed for all members of the EDHEC community interested in Entrepreneurship. Every Entrepreneurs Café is based on a specific topic, making it easy and fun for the participants to increase both their know-how and their network.
The Entrepreneurial Club
Coordinated by ESPEME and EDHEC alumni, the club is designed for all alumni interested in Entrepreneurship. It organises regular networking events and discussions, making it easier for everyone to manage their business venture project.
EDHEC Business Angels
Open to all EDHEC Business School alumni, the association members can access the business plans of start-ups looking for capital. The association also gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to find investors who can help them with their projects.
Annuaire en ligne
Use the online directory, find the Edhec and businesses likely to join your project. Thanks to advanced research (industry, code naf, past experiences ...) and the continuous updating of the basic, get qualified and accurate contacts.
Send us your Entrepreneur requests
If you want to promote your projects thanks to EDHEC Alumni, click on the following link then send us the short interview at : email@example.com
Be short and convincing, you are talking to all the Edhec community. Your business will be communicate on edhecalumni.com and on the newsletters.
First name LAST NAME
Program and speciality
II/ Your Business :
. The product, the market, the target
. Staff size (number of Edhec alumni)
. Found to raise
. Originality of the project
. Growth prospects
III/ What are your expectations regarding the EDHEC network ?
Your aims and the priorities for the development of your business
From the initial idea through to the creation, development or sale/takeover of your business, this platform navigates you through the different stages to find all the resources the Espeme and Edhec Alumni associations have developed for confirmed and budding Entrepreneurs on each campuses.
PORTRAIT OF EDHEC ENTREPRENEURS
Discover their project, its implementation and how you can help them to succeed in their entrepreneurial adventure !
Send us your Entrepreneur requests
- Christina Rossel and Julia Croll (EDHEC MBA 2012), Nice Tea
- Augustin Jaclin (GE 2010), Lemon Tri
- Hugo Mulliez (GE 2011), Artsper
- Domitille Lepoutre (GE 1998), Nesting Box
- Philippe Jordan (GE 1995), Superstand
- Aurélien Leprêtre (GE 2000), Insitaction
- François Cadiergue (GE 1991), Culture de Marque
- Alexis Rollin, (GE 1193), RnD
- Nicolas Kalpokdjian (GE 2008) - www.restolib.fr
- Edouard de Dreuzy (GE 1998) - Le Cercle des Experts Comptables
- Nicolas Burluraux (GE 2002) - PartirGolfer.com
- Edouard de Dreuzy (GE 1998) - Galerie 6 feet and perfect
- Cyrielle Menguy (GE 2006), ZEBRA GALLERY
- Thibaut Gallineau (GE 2012) - www.creerealiser.com
- Adrien Bouvier (GE 2007) and Edouard Thomas (GE 2007) - Wallfinance
- Raphaël Compagnion (GE 2007) - Bankeez
- Géraldine Papin (GE 1997) - Artydate
- Charlotte Rosier (GE 2007) - Mademoiselle Charlotte
- Cédric Delzenne (GE & MEB 2010) - ShopDesCreateurs.com
- Rajaâ Bel Mahrez (2003) - Rue des Consuls
- Emmanuel Cassimatis (2005) - GoodWizz
- Jean-Marie Bonnet (2006) - Family Trip
- Yoann Nguyen (1998) - Shashin
- Jean-Sébastien Leleu (2007) & Romain Dremaux (2007) - Him-Motion
- Olivier Dupuy (2001) - Creation of a virtual shopping mall
- Romain Dutour (1998) - Kick Your App
- Alexandre Besombes (2003) and Carine Beauvisage (2003) - Unique Paris
- Luc Springinsfeld (2006) & John Tanguy (2006) - Art4Rent
- Virginie Florance (2010) and Arnaud Comyn (2010) - www.ocazoo.fr
- Claire Rabet (2008) - www.sismediaco.com
- Jean Bayon de La Tour (2009), www.nuepropriete.fr
- Maryam Ingar (2006), www.MyPrivateDinner.com
- Jonathan Lascar (2009), QuelSeminaire.com
- Guillaume Pertinant (MBA 2009) - Havasu.com
- Mourad Kolli (2005), INFINITE Corporation
- Julien Monsel (2007)
- Martin Parard (2000), ADSI Conseil
- Martin Langenbacher (MBA 2008), Atawas
- Laurent Schwartz (2005), Gold.fr
- Laurent Perrin de Brichambaut (2009), Smart Store